18 arrested in alleged $33-million Medicare fraud schemes
Federal investigators arrested 18 people Thursday on charges of allegedly participating in schemes to defraud Medicare. Among those arrested were Donald Noyola, president, secretary, and chief financial officer for Sycamore Medical Supply Co. in Los Angeles, along with clinic owners and other medical professionals.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013