18 arrested in alleged $33-million Medicare fraud schemes
Federal investigators arrested 18 people Thursday on charges of allegedly participating in schemes to defraud Medicare. Among those arrested were Donald Noyola, president, secretary, and chief financial officer for Sycamore Medical Supply Co. in Los Angeles, along with clinic owners and other medical professionals.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives