18 arrested in alleged $33-million Medicare fraud schemes
Federal investigators arrested 18 people Thursday on charges of allegedly participating in schemes to defraud Medicare. Among those arrested were Donald Noyola, president, secretary, and chief financial officer for Sycamore Medical Supply Co. in Los Angeles, along with clinic owners and other medical professionals.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream