Judge sides with Ed McMahon in suit against hospital
AP/Hartford Courant, September 23, 2008
A Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled that Ed McMahon's lawsuit against Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and two physicians lays out adequate legal ground to pursue claims that include negligence, elder abuse, battery, fraud, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. According to his lawsuit, doctors at Cedars-Sinai failed to perform an X-ray and determine that he had a broken neck when he was brought into the emergency room after a fall last March.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness