CEO selected for hospital set to open in 2009
Minneapolis Star-Tribune, September 26, 2008
Maple Grove Hospital, set to open in Minnesota in late 2009, announced its selection of Andrew S. Cochrane as its CEO. Cochrane is currently CEO of Methodist Willowbrook Hospital in Houston and will take his new post in early November. Maple Grove will open with 90 beds and is designed to expand to up to 300 beds.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries