CEO selected for hospital set to open in 2009
Minneapolis Star-Tribune, September 26, 2008
Maple Grove Hospital, set to open in Minnesota in late 2009, announced its selection of Andrew S. Cochrane as its CEO. Cochrane is currently CEO of Methodist Willowbrook Hospital in Houston and will take his new post in early November. Maple Grove will open with 90 beds and is designed to expand to up to 300 beds.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay