CEO selected for hospital set to open in 2009
Minneapolis Star-Tribune, September 26, 2008
Maple Grove Hospital, set to open in Minnesota in late 2009, announced its selection of Andrew S. Cochrane as its CEO. Cochrane is currently CEO of Methodist Willowbrook Hospital in Houston and will take his new post in early November. Maple Grove will open with 90 beds and is designed to expand to up to 300 beds.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals