Rivals’ prescriptions for an ailing system
Philadelphia Inquirer, September 29, 2008
Barack Obama and John McCain present voters with starkly different visions of how to change the nation's troubled healthcare system. But don't expect the election to hinge on healthcare, political and healthcare experts said after the Wall Street debacle grabbed the spotlight for the foreseeable future.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream