Memorial at heart of healthcare in Florida’s South Broward Hospital District
Miami Herald, September 29, 2008
Memorial Regional Hospital, the mother ship for Florida's South Broward Hospital District, continues to reproduce. Opened as Memorial Hospital with 100 beds in 1953, the 20-acre facility in what became the heart of Hollywood, FL's residential area is now three hospitals in one with 690 beds, and needs to grow more, executives said. Annually, about 75,000 adults receive care at Memorial Regional.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'