St. Luke exec leaving when merger's done
Northern Kentucky-based St. Luke Hospitals' Nancy Kremer will end her tenure as president and CEO at the close of a merger with St. Elizabeth Medical Center next month. Kremer has agreed to stay on until the deal, which will partner two of the state's largest healthcare systems, is finalized to ensure a smooth transition.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US