St. Luke exec leaving when merger's done
Northern Kentucky-based St. Luke Hospitals' Nancy Kremer will end her tenure as president and CEO at the close of a merger with St. Elizabeth Medical Center next month. Kremer has agreed to stay on until the deal, which will partner two of the state's largest healthcare systems, is finalized to ensure a smooth transition.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations