Tennessee’s Saint Thomas Hospital, WMC form new partnership
The Tennessean, October 1, 2008
Officials with Williamson Medical Center and Saint Thomas Hospital have broken ground on the 45,000-square-foot Tollgate Village Medical Pavilion in Thompson's Station, TN. In the joint venture, the two hospitals are coming together as Williamson Saint Thomas Community Health LLC and will share 30,000 square feet in the three-story building. The remaining 15,000 square feet will be available for custom-designed medical office suites. The facility will house an urgent-care clinic, women's health services center, a sleep lab, primary-care physicians, physical therapy and imaging as well as dentistry, orthodontics, dermatology, pediatrics and orthopedics.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream