Tennessee’s Saint Thomas Hospital, WMC form new partnership
The Tennessean, October 1, 2008
Officials with Williamson Medical Center and Saint Thomas Hospital have broken ground on the 45,000-square-foot Tollgate Village Medical Pavilion in Thompson's Station, TN. In the joint venture, the two hospitals are coming together as Williamson Saint Thomas Community Health LLC and will share 30,000 square feet in the three-story building. The remaining 15,000 square feet will be available for custom-designed medical office suites. The facility will house an urgent-care clinic, women's health services center, a sleep lab, primary-care physicians, physical therapy and imaging as well as dentistry, orthodontics, dermatology, pediatrics and orthopedics.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics