Tennessee’s Saint Thomas Hospital, WMC form new partnership
The Tennessean, October 1, 2008
Officials with Williamson Medical Center and Saint Thomas Hospital have broken ground on the 45,000-square-foot Tollgate Village Medical Pavilion in Thompson's Station, TN. In the joint venture, the two hospitals are coming together as Williamson Saint Thomas Community Health LLC and will share 30,000 square feet in the three-story building. The remaining 15,000 square feet will be available for custom-designed medical office suites. The facility will house an urgent-care clinic, women's health services center, a sleep lab, primary-care physicians, physical therapy and imaging as well as dentistry, orthodontics, dermatology, pediatrics and orthopedics.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US