Wake County, NC, medical group sold
Raleigh News & Observer, October 2, 2008
Critical Health Systems of Raleigh, NC, has been purchased by a division of Sunrise, FL-based Pediatrix Medical Group for an undisclosed amount of cash. Critical Health is currently the only provider of anesthesia for hospital patients in Wake County, NC. The company has long-term contracts with medical facilities in North Carolina, but officials at WakeMed and Rex Healthcare said they don't expect to see any changes after the sale.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'