Alabama moves forward with Brookwood’s plan for Hoover hospital
Hoover, AL's quest for a hospital took an important step when a state regulatory council chose Brookwood Medical Center's proposal for a facility. The approval puts Brookwood's plan before the public for a 35-day open comment period which will begin at the end of October and end around January. Baptist Health, which came also proposed a Hoover hospital, did not oppose the project, saying it feared it would cause a delay in the process.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations