Louisville-based pediatric hospital names new president
Louisville Courier-Journal, October 3, 2008
Thomas Kmetz, president of Norton Audubon Hospital, has been named the next president of Louisville, KY-based Kosair Children's Hospital. Kmetz will be responsible for expanding Norton's pediatric services as well as operating the 263-bed Kosair Children's. That job includes helping develop the children's outpatient center that Norton is building in northeastern Jefferson County, KY.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law