Maryland-based Holy Cross Hospital moves ahead on expansion plans
Holy Cross Hospital, which announced plans in August to build a new hospital in Germantown, MD, and expand its existing Silver Spring (MD) facility, said both projects will cost around $476 million. Holy Cross has filed two applications for Certificates of Need with the Maryland Health Care Commission that outline details of the two endeavors. The proposed five-story, 93-bed hospital in Germantown on Montgomery College's campus is estimated to cost $267 million. The Germantown facility will also have an obstetrics/gynecology outpatient clinic.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital