Maryland-based Holy Cross Hospital moves ahead on expansion plans
Holy Cross Hospital, which announced plans in August to build a new hospital in Germantown, MD, and expand its existing Silver Spring (MD) facility, said both projects will cost around $476 million. Holy Cross has filed two applications for Certificates of Need with the Maryland Health Care Commission that outline details of the two endeavors. The proposed five-story, 93-bed hospital in Germantown on Montgomery College's campus is estimated to cost $267 million. The Germantown facility will also have an obstetrics/gynecology outpatient clinic.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care