Ex-employees, others seek Des Moines hospital board seats
Des Moines Register, October 14, 2008
Three former employees of Des Moines, IA-based Broadlawns Medical Center want to try their hand at overseeing the place. The three are among seven candidates vying for two seats on the public hospital's board of trustees. The hospital, which is supported by Polk County (IA) taxpayers, is run by seven elected trustees.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'