Ex-employees, others seek Des Moines hospital board seats
Des Moines Register, October 14, 2008
Three former employees of Des Moines, IA-based Broadlawns Medical Center want to try their hand at overseeing the place. The three are among seven candidates vying for two seats on the public hospital's board of trustees. The hospital, which is supported by Polk County (IA) taxpayers, is run by seven elected trustees.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer