Hospital executive brings leadership insight overseas
HealthLeaders, October 14, 2008
John F. Bonamo, MD, executive director of Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ, spent a week in Beijing, China, earlier this year, teaching hospital CEOs and managers there how to be more effective leaders. The trip was part of an exchange program, through which several Chinese physician leaders will visit Saint Barnabas next month.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers