Florida Hospital, Humana sign agreement for Medicare Advantage members
Members of Humana's Medicare Advantage plan can now get care at Florida Hospital's seven locations in Central Florida. The hospital chain and Humana have agreed on a new contract that allows Medicare Advantage members to use Florida Hospitals in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. The agreement includes Humana's Gold Plus and Humana PPO Choice plans, allowing those beneficiaries to access Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital Apopka, Florida Hospital Celebration, Florida Hospital East Orlando, Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Florida Hospital Orlando, and Florida Hospital Winter Park.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts