Florida Hospital, Humana sign agreement for Medicare Advantage members
Members of Humana's Medicare Advantage plan can now get care at Florida Hospital's seven locations in Central Florida. The hospital chain and Humana have agreed on a new contract that allows Medicare Advantage members to use Florida Hospitals in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. The agreement includes Humana's Gold Plus and Humana PPO Choice plans, allowing those beneficiaries to access Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital Apopka, Florida Hospital Celebration, Florida Hospital East Orlando, Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Florida Hospital Orlando, and Florida Hospital Winter Park.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts