Florida Hospital, Humana sign agreement for Medicare Advantage members
Members of Humana's Medicare Advantage plan can now get care at Florida Hospital's seven locations in Central Florida. The hospital chain and Humana have agreed on a new contract that allows Medicare Advantage members to use Florida Hospitals in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. The agreement includes Humana's Gold Plus and Humana PPO Choice plans, allowing those beneficiaries to access Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital Apopka, Florida Hospital Celebration, Florida Hospital East Orlando, Florida Hospital Kissimmee, Florida Hospital Orlando, and Florida Hospital Winter Park.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'