Philippine city launches medical tourism campaign
Makati City, acknowledged as the Philippine's premier financial district, has launched a program promoting medical tourism. Mayor Jejomar Binay said the Medical Tourism Makati program aims to encourage locals, foreigners, and overseas Filipino workers to make use of the affordable products and services of the city's world-class hospitals, spas, and health centers.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest