Philippine city launches medical tourism campaign
Makati City, acknowledged as the Philippine's premier financial district, has launched a program promoting medical tourism. Mayor Jejomar Binay said the Medical Tourism Makati program aims to encourage locals, foreigners, and overseas Filipino workers to make use of the affordable products and services of the city's world-class hospitals, spas, and health centers.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients