"We've brought these three boutique healthcare organizations together..."
During Top Leadership Teams event last week, this was the phrase that Jim Molpus, Editor-in-Chief of HealthLeaders Media used in jest to introduce a panel Ted Etyan, MD, was on along with Jay Srini, Chief Innovation Officer of UPMC Insurance Services, and Jeffrey Balser, MD, Ph.D., who was just named Dean of the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. In his blog, Etyan notes that the "boutique" he was representing was a combination of his previous employer, Group Health Permanente, and his current employer, The Permanente Federation.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital