Errors test openness at Beth Israel Deaconess
For the past year, Paul Levy, president of Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, has more than ever before staked his reputation on transparency, particularly about medical errors inside the teaching hospital. The stance has won him praise in some quarters and, in recent months, has sorely tested him as well.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- When a hospital closes