Florida-based Jackson Hospital names interim CEO
Gene Bassett, chief operating officer of Florida-based Jackson Health System, will become the interim chief executive of the public hospital system when Marvin O'Quinn steps down, the Public Health Trust announced. Earlier in October, O'Quinn announced plans to resign, effective Dec. 31, for an executive position with Catholic Healthcare West in San Francisco. Bassett will begin his new position starting Jan. 1.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream