Two interim heads named to lead Miami-based Jackson Health System
Miami Herald, October 29, 2008
The Public Health Trust announced two interim executives to lead the Jackson Health System starting Jan. 1 after Marvin O'Quinn leaves the chief executive position for a job in a Catholic hospital group in California. Gene Bassett, chief operating officer, will become interim CEO. Eneida O. Roldan will become interim president and chief operating officer.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers