Two interim heads named to lead Miami-based Jackson Health System
Miami Herald, October 29, 2008
The Public Health Trust announced two interim executives to lead the Jackson Health System starting Jan. 1 after Marvin O'Quinn leaves the chief executive position for a job in a Catholic hospital group in California. Gene Bassett, chief operating officer, will become interim CEO. Eneida O. Roldan will become interim president and chief operating officer.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'