Children's Hospital Boston launches philanthropy Web site
Children's Hospital Boston said it has launched Generation Cures, which it describes as a Web-based philanthropic community designed for tweens and their parents to raise financial support for pediatric medical research. The site uses game play and digital entertainment to inspire children to care about others and understand the concept of giving, said representatives from Children's Hospital Boston.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer