Scariest Halloween Costume: RAC Man
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with its permanent RAC initiative despite the controversy and contention surrounding the demonstration program. The program was previously conducted primarily in California, Florida, New York, Arizona, Massachusetts, and South Carolina.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013