Western Pennsylvania hospital plans $3 million renovation
A southwestern Pennsylvania hospital is planning a $3 million renovation that will include expanding its emergency room and creating a new specialized surgical care area. Southwest Regional Medical Center Chief Executive Officer Cindy Cowie says the hospital’s revitalization in recent years means it must expand in order to continue providing quality healthcare to people in the region.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US