Merger of Kentucky-based St. Elizabeth and St. Luke finished
A merger between St. Elizabeth Medical Center and St. Luke Hospitals is complete, making all of Northern Kentucky's hospitals under one umbrella. The hospitals now employ more than 4,600 full-time workers and have over 2 million square feet of medical facilities in the Kentucky counties of Boone, Kenton, Campbell, and Grant.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs