Merger of Kentucky-based St. Elizabeth and St. Luke finished
A merger between St. Elizabeth Medical Center and St. Luke Hospitals is complete, making all of Northern Kentucky's hospitals under one umbrella. The hospitals now employ more than 4,600 full-time workers and have over 2 million square feet of medical facilities in the Kentucky counties of Boone, Kenton, Campbell, and Grant.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch