Merger of Kentucky-based St. Elizabeth and St. Luke finished
A merger between St. Elizabeth Medical Center and St. Luke Hospitals is complete, making all of Northern Kentucky's hospitals under one umbrella. The hospitals now employ more than 4,600 full-time workers and have over 2 million square feet of medical facilities in the Kentucky counties of Boone, Kenton, Campbell, and Grant.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer