Dallas County voters OK $747 million for new Parkland hospital
Dallas County voters have overwhelmingly approved replacing 54-year-old Parkland Memorial Hospital with a larger, modern facility. The $747 million bond election will cover about 60% of the cost of a new $1.3 billion, 862-bed public hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013