Dallas County voters OK $747 million for new Parkland hospital
Dallas County voters have overwhelmingly approved replacing 54-year-old Parkland Memorial Hospital with a larger, modern facility. The $747 million bond election will cover about 60% of the cost of a new $1.3 billion, 862-bed public hospital.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'