San Diego hospital announces $203 million expansion
Officials at San Diego-based Scripps Mercy have announced a $203 million makeover for the hospital yesterday that will double the size of its emergency department, expand the intensive care unit, and centralize cancer services. The renovations and expansion will occur in phases over the next five years. The work represents the largest modernization ever undertaken at the 118-year-old hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers