Baptist Health seeks to take over Florida Keys hospital
Baptist Health South Florida has announced that it is considering taking over operations at Fishermen's Hospital in Marathon—a move that would give it control of two of the three hospitals in the Florida Keys and expand its geographic dominance in the southernmost area of the state. The Baptist system already owns Mariners Hospital in Key Largo.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations