NC Children's hospital starts outpatient clinic
The North Carolina Children's Hospital has opened an outpatient clinic. N.C. Children's Specialty Clinic is an extension of N.C. Children's Hospital's pediatric clinic at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill. The pediatric clinic's specialties are surgery, pulmonology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics and metabolism, behavior and development, and diagnostic referral service.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor