NC Children's hospital starts outpatient clinic
The North Carolina Children's Hospital has opened an outpatient clinic. N.C. Children's Specialty Clinic is an extension of N.C. Children's Hospital's pediatric clinic at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill. The pediatric clinic's specialties are surgery, pulmonology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics and metabolism, behavior and development, and diagnostic referral service.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US