Clarian Health-Ball Memorial Hospital merger approved
Indianapolis Star, November 21, 2008
Officials have approved a merger between Indianapolis-based Clarian Health and the medical group that owns Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, IN, and Blackford Community Hospital in Hartford City, IN. Officials have said both hospitals will keep their names and their current services, with Ball Memorial remaining a full-service acute care hospital. The merger will take effect Jan. 1.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations