Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center discuss merger
Hartford Hospital and the financially-troubled University of Connecticut Health Center are proposing a merger. Many of the details are still being worked out, but a statement envisions one entity situated on two campuses. The facility in Farmington will be owned by UConn and run by Hartford Healthcare; the one in Hartford will continue to be owned and operated by Hartford Healthcare.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts