Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center discuss merger
Hartford Hospital and the financially-troubled University of Connecticut Health Center are proposing a merger. Many of the details are still being worked out, but a statement envisions one entity situated on two campuses. The facility in Farmington will be owned by UConn and run by Hartford Healthcare; the one in Hartford will continue to be owned and operated by Hartford Healthcare.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity