$6.4 million grant to fund center at Cincinnati Children's
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center has received a $6.4 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to fund a center to study a rare genetic disease. It will be called the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. "Our goal is to translate research findings into patient therapies," said Nancy Ratner, director of the Neurofibromatosis Center at Cincinnati Children's.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'