$6.4 million grant to fund center at Cincinnati Children's
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center has received a $6.4 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to fund a center to study a rare genetic disease. It will be called the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. "Our goal is to translate research findings into patient therapies," said Nancy Ratner, director of the Neurofibromatosis Center at Cincinnati Children's.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity