Lobbies backing health reforms
Boston Globe, December 3, 2008
Powerful special interest groups that helped sink healthcare reform early on in the Clinton administration are now advocating significant changes in the nation's health insurance and delivery system. They are participating in regular discussions about how to expand health coverage and lower costs.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013