Health firm adds clinics in the Philadelphia area
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 8, 2008
Conshohocken, PA-based Take Care Health Systems Inc., which operates nearly 300 health clinics in Walgreens drugstores, has opened some clinics near home. Take Care has opened retail clinics in the last two weeks in Brookhaven and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania, Sicklerville and Westmont in New Jersey, and Wilmington, DE. The Walgreens subsidiary plans to have 15 to 25 clinics in the region by the end of 2009, said Take Care representatives.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised