Health firm adds clinics in the Philadelphia area
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 8, 2008
Conshohocken, PA-based Take Care Health Systems Inc., which operates nearly 300 health clinics in Walgreens drugstores, has opened some clinics near home. Take Care has opened retail clinics in the last two weeks in Brookhaven and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania, Sicklerville and Westmont in New Jersey, and Wilmington, DE. The Walgreens subsidiary plans to have 15 to 25 clinics in the region by the end of 2009, said Take Care representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers