Health firm adds clinics in the Philadelphia area
Philadelphia Inquirer, December 8, 2008
Conshohocken, PA-based Take Care Health Systems Inc., which operates nearly 300 health clinics in Walgreens drugstores, has opened some clinics near home. Take Care has opened retail clinics in the last two weeks in Brookhaven and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania, Sicklerville and Westmont in New Jersey, and Wilmington, DE. The Walgreens subsidiary plans to have 15 to 25 clinics in the region by the end of 2009, said Take Care representatives.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer