Medical tourism trends will have increasing impact on healthcare
Research and Markets has introduced a new report, "Global Medical Tourism," focusing on this trend that is expected to have an increasing impact on the healthcare landscape in industrialized and developing countries around the world. The report will look at the international locales that are experiencing a dramatic increase in medical tourism, with particular emphasis on Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers