Medical tourism trends will have increasing impact on healthcare
Research and Markets has introduced a new report, "Global Medical Tourism," focusing on this trend that is expected to have an increasing impact on the healthcare landscape in industrialized and developing countries around the world. The report will look at the international locales that are experiencing a dramatic increase in medical tourism, with particular emphasis on Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'