Medical tourism trends will have increasing impact on healthcare
Research and Markets has introduced a new report, "Global Medical Tourism," focusing on this trend that is expected to have an increasing impact on the healthcare landscape in industrialized and developing countries around the world. The report will look at the international locales that are experiencing a dramatic increase in medical tourism, with particular emphasis on Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'