Daschle also to oversee new health reform office
Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle will serve not only as the Health and Human Services secretary under President elect Barack Obama, but also will oversee a new White House Office of Health Reform. A Democratic official familiar with the plans said the additional appointment makes it clear that Daschle will coordinate efforts within the administration to overhaul the nation's healthcare system.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013