Cooper University Hospital opens new building in Camden, NJ
Cooper University Hospital has opened its new $220 million Pavilion in downtown Camden, NJ. The building incorporates the latest ideas in hospital architecture and patient-centered care, and is key to Cooper's strategy to become not just a leading hospital in the Philadelphia area, but a national brand like the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus