Buyer for Seattle-based Group Health's Eastside hospital campus backs out
Seattle-based Group Health's tentative deal to sell its former Eastside hospital campus has fallen through, a company executive said. Dallas-based developer Trammell Crow, which signed a letter of intent this summer to buy the 28-acre site, couldn't proceed with the transaction because an unidentified partner who was to provide financing "was unable or unwilling to perform," said Bill Biggs, Group Health's executive director of administrative services.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream