Buyer for Seattle-based Group Health's Eastside hospital campus backs out
Seattle-based Group Health's tentative deal to sell its former Eastside hospital campus has fallen through, a company executive said. Dallas-based developer Trammell Crow, which signed a letter of intent this summer to buy the 28-acre site, couldn't proceed with the transaction because an unidentified partner who was to provide financing "was unable or unwilling to perform," said Bill Biggs, Group Health's executive director of administrative services.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers