Boston Medical to cut staff, services
Boston Medical Center will layoff 250 employees as $114 million in state budget cuts are expected. Patient services will be cut, too, in areas including primary care, pediatrics, and geriatrics. These cuts will likely have the biggest impact on low-income residents and others who receive free or subsidized care.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT