Tenet dissident group dissolves
South Florida Business Journal, January 6, 2009
After eight years, a dissident group of Tenet shareholders has dissolved its committee. The Tenet Shareholder Committee group published a final report on its Web site, recounting how it attempted to influence the corporate culture at the healthcare giant and recommended specific enforcement reforms for consideration by the new administration, Congress, and the states.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer