Tenet dissident group dissolves
South Florida Business Journal, January 6, 2009
After eight years, a dissident group of Tenet shareholders has dissolved its committee. The Tenet Shareholder Committee group published a final report on its Web site, recounting how it attempted to influence the corporate culture at the healthcare giant and recommended specific enforcement reforms for consideration by the new administration, Congress, and the states.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion