Fox Chase Cancer Center changes legal counsel
Philadelphia Inquirer, January 7, 2009
In its legal battle to expand into Burholme Park, Philadelphia-based Fox Chase Cancer Center has hired the former president judge of Commonwealth Court to appeal its case to that court. After a Philadelphia judge ruled last month that Fox Chase cannot expand into the neighboring public park, the hospital dropped its former lawyers at Pepper Hamilton L.L.P., and retained James Gardner Colins at the Philadelphia firm Cozen O'Connor. Cozen filed a notice of appeal Dec. 31, stating Colins would handle the appeal before Commonwealth Court.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program