Nemours to break ground for new Florida hospital
Orlando Sentinel, January 8, 2009
After more than three years and several location changes, Nemours Foundation will finally break ground on its children's hospital in February. Nemours officials said that groundbreaking for the hospital and children's clinic will be held on Feb. 25 at Lake Nona's medical city complex. The hospital, which will be built in a complex near the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine and the Burnham Institute for Medical Research, will likely open in the second half of 2012.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations