Power shifts at interim Louisiana State University hospital
For the second time in six months, the Interim Louisiana State University Public Hospital is going through high-level management turnover. The hospital is now being run by a top Louisiana State University system administrator and an Atlanta consultant. The moves come as the state continues its plans for a new teaching hospital in New Orleans and as LSU promises a search for a permanent chief executive for the facility.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal