Tough times for managers, too
Business Week, January 9, 2009
Many employees and managers are concerned about what will happen with the global economy, the U.S. economy, or even their own careers. According to experts, 2009 will likely be a tough year, which is something managers and administrators must prepare for.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care