Tough times for managers, too
Business Week, January 9, 2009
Many employees and managers are concerned about what will happen with the global economy, the U.S. economy, or even their own careers. According to experts, 2009 will likely be a tough year, which is something managers and administrators must prepare for.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Driving Down Claims Denials