An invitation to fix healthcare system gets crowds
Minneapolis Star Tribune, January 12, 2009
Forums held in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, were among thousands held across the nation in response to Obama's health transition team's request on his Change.gov website. The website outlines healthcare problems and provides discussion questions. Moderators are asked to e-mail feedback and suggestions from the public meetings to the team, led by Health and Human Services Secretary-designate Tom Daschle.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer