WellMed enters Orlando market
Orlando Business Journal, January 14, 2009
WellMed Medical Management of Florida has purchased PPGO, a physician practice management company, and is taking over physician practice management duties of 60 independent physicians that serve more seniors in the Orlando area. The company will operate under the name WellMed Medical Management of Florida.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus