Outlook for 2009
Sg2, January 16, 2009
Leaving 2008 behind, many healthcare leaders are looking for changes in the year ahead, and experts are already making predictions. Among them are that some healthcare providers will get overzealous and cut too many staff members, and that physician employment will continue to grow.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream