Outlook for 2009
Sg2, January 16, 2009
Leaving 2008 behind, many healthcare leaders are looking for changes in the year ahead, and experts are already making predictions. Among them are that some healthcare providers will get overzealous and cut too many staff members, and that physician employment will continue to grow.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US