With Obama in wings, policy wonks make health wishlists
With Barack Obama's inauguration upon us, policy wonks are itching to get started on an overhaul of the U.S. healthcare system. This roundup presented in the Wall Street Journal's health blog outlines some of the proposals made by Health Affairs.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care