Report: CEO confidence at all-time low
Houston Business Journal, January 20, 2009
CEO confidence in the U.S. economy is at an all-time low, according to The Conference Board's latest quarterly report. The survey of about 100 business leaders in a wide range of industries declined to its lowest level since The Conference Board began the survey in the second quarter of 1976. Twenty-four of the 100 executives surveyed said they felt confident about the current economic situation in the fourth quarter of 2008, down from 40 in the third quarter.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives